Regulations for all airport users are to be found at: Algemeen luchthavenreglement GAE. (in Dutch).
New airport charges came into force on 1 January 2022. The increases conform to the consumer price index as issued by the CBS, and are valid until 1 January 2022. Click here to download.
For queries regarding the new fees please contact the airport authority via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)50-3097014.
Flight plan queries
To receive information regarding, or to submit a flight plan, contact the Helpdesk or FSC at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport on +31 (0)20 406 2315. For technical queries contact the Technical Helpdesk (ISC) on +31 (0)20 406 3333.
An unmanned Flight Service Unit (FSU) is located at Groningen Airport. The FSU offers the following information services:
- Home Briefing System (HBS) for flight plans, flight related messages and the collection of pre-flight briefings.
- a telephone for submitting flight plans and flight plan related messages to the Amsterdam Flight Service (FSC) and for contacting the Meteo helpdesk.
- a fax for receiving additional information
- METSEL system for receiving meteorological information.
For Meteorological information there are two helpdesks available:
- Meteorological Consultation helpdesk
- Meteorological Technical helpdesk
- To view restrictions that apply within or around the airport visit
- For queries regarding LVNL (Dutch Air Traffic Control) PPR restrictions at Groningen Airport please call +31 (0)50 309 9229
Aeronautical Information Package (AIP).
- More information regarding facilities at the airport
No meteorologist has been present at the airport since 1 August 2007.
Meteorological information for the aviation sector is now supplied by a centre located at De Bilt. A KNMI (Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute) meteorologist may be contacted via the Meteorological Selfbriefing System (MetSel) or via 0900 202 3341 (VFR) 0900 202 3343 (IFR).
Telephone briefing and consultation (c. €0,50 per minute)